Scheduled maintenance: Saturday, March 6 from 3–4 PM PST
Upgrade to remove ads
Vocabulary List 6/6
Terms in this set (11)
- What happens in a story
- A person in a story
- The place a story is happening
- To think the same way or say yes to something that someone else said
- Strong or clear in color or shine.
- Quick to learn; smart.
- To not know for sure; or to lack trust in something
- Treating people in a way that does not favor some over others
- A special meal with large amounts of food and drink
- Having or showing concern only for yourself and not for the needs or feelings of other people
- To cause hurt, injury, or damage to (someone or something) : to cause harm to (someone or something)
- Relating to or occurring in a particular area, city, or town
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Red B B1
"What is it?" - Verbs
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Verben mit Präposition
7/7 Vocabulary List
6/30 Vocabulary List
6/16 Vocabulary List