5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ___________ is done to correct blemishes on the print that are white.
- describe the amount of silver in various parts of a print
- Diagonal lines represent
- The three essential solutions used in the processing of black-and-white film are:
developer, fixer, and hypo
developer, wetting agent, stop bath
developer, stop bath, and a washing agent
developer, stop bath, fixer
- Perspective is affected by what?
- a developer, stop bath, fixer
- b activity motion
- c Spotting
- d lens-to-subject distance
- e Print values-
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blue & Green
- RAID system
- Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
5 True/False questions
What is the name of the technique used to make a monitor look like what you will see on your print?
Constrain proportions → Parallax
When using manual exposure for bounced flash, you must compensate for the extra distance the flash light travels by: ____.
using the distance from the flash to the reflecting surface to the subject when estimating distance
changing the flash calculator dial to a higher ISO number than the film or sensor speed you are using
changing your shutter speed
using a flash slave unit → using the distance from the flash to the reflecting surface to the subject when estimating distance
Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do? → String of numbers
Pushing film is useful when working in _______ light → Dim
When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
Drag the black point slider to the right.
Click the auto button.
Click with the neutral-point dropper on your selected color.
It is not possible to quickly change a color to neutral from the levels adjustment dialog box. → 3200 Kelvin