5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Generally, how much exposure compensation (in stops) should be used when using a polarizing filter?
- A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what?
- The greatest tonal range from black to white is achievable on what kind of paper?
- Printers use what set of colors?
- What is the term that describes human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- a metamerism
- b Glossy paper
- c Blown highlights
- d Subtractive primaries (plus black)
- e 1-1/2 to 2 stops
5 Multiple choice questions
- below or behind
- 5,000 Kelvin
- Short lighting.
5 True/False questions
18. Skin tones are rendered within about a __ stop spread. → 3
Using a larger aperture iwll produce a greater depth of field → FALSE
Ironic approach to America exerted a great infulence on the style of photography as an art form → change in illumination
The greatest tonal range from black to white, a papers contrast belongs to → Glossy, semi gloss, matte, uncoated papers
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → A new layer