5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following filters is recommended for outdoor portraits because it will darken a blue sky without making skin tones appear too light ?
- Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest?
- What is the usable exposure range, or range of subject brightness called?
- What angle of view does an incident meter read?
- Matting serves to separate the print from the _____.
- a Very wide at about 180 degrees
- b Dynamic range
- c 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- d Glazing
- e yellow green
5 Multiple choice questions
- A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
5 True/False questions
Which of the following minimize depth in an image of relatively deep space?
Positioning an object in the foreground.
Positioning the horizon line in the top third of the frame.
Incorporate converging lines into the image.
Use front lighting on the subject. → the type of stop bath used.
This photogapher and gallerist promoted photography as an art form in America → Alfred Stieglitz
Which of the following colors has the highest color temperature on the Kelvin scale?
black → blue
What is the term that describes human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
Kelvin temperature → metamerism
The _____ palette tracks the changes you make to an image. → sharpness and brightness.