5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A technique that is used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called:
- Sometimes an individual frame on roll film is worth changing your development time for the whole roll; however you should be cautious because:
it might affect the depth of field of some images.
a decrease in development time may increase your need to burn areas of the print.
an increase in development time may increase grain in roll film.
an increase in developing time may lower the contrast of the rest of the images on the roll.
- To avoid distortion when making a copy you should make certain that the copy:
has been metered at the corners and in the center
and the camera are at a 45 degree angle to each other
is lit at a 45 degree angle
and the camera are parallel to each other
- Which of the following involved the use of a paper negative to reproduce an image?
- What type of lighting is used for oval and average faces?
- a an increase in development time may increase grain in roll film.
- b and the camera are parallel to each other
- c follow focus
- d Short
- e calotype
5 Multiple choice questions
- Negative density values
- Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
- dye couplers & silver halides
5 True/False questions
What does the term "stop" mean? → A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
What angle of view does a reflected light meter read? → Zone 0
A method of mounting without a border is called:
spotting → bleed mounting
The term used to refer to the shades of gray in the print is:
value → value
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → Guide number & Watt Seconds