5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When mixed in varying proportion, the subtractive primary colors produce what?
- To avoid distracting reflections, glassware is normally lighted:
with the key light directly in front of it
with a flash
from the side
- What is the lightest possible zone?
- Digital Cameras set a white balance of ______ for daylight; film for use in daylight is balanced for 5500K
- _____ colors on the other hand give an object a light, less substantial appearance.
- a from behind
- b Zone X
- c 5200K
- d Pale cool
- e All colors
5 Multiple choice questions
- Scheimpflug principle
- Glossy, semi gloss, matte, uncoated papers
- rapid motion
- Soft proofing
- Black (0)
5 True/False questions
Black-and-white negatives present unique storage problems because silver is susceptible to _____. → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used? → Grade of paper or change the development time
The technical quality of a digital image is determined by the _____ and the _____.
Posterization and plug-ins
time / temperature
Monitor / histogram
number of pixels/ number of possible values each pixel can hold. → Scale
2:1 ratio → lit side twice as light = 1 stop
What kind of camera allows you to change the position of the lens and back relative to each other so that you can more precisely control focus or perspective?
A view camera
A rangefinder camera
A compact camera
Single-lens reflex camera → A view camera