5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ___ is controlled by the photographer adjusting the size of the lens aperture.
- A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what?
- True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer
- Which of the following terms describes the importing of your captured images from a camera into a computer so that you can digitally manipulate them?
- What is the best tape to use for hinge mounting a print?
- a The impression of human visual perspective
- b False.
- c downloading
- d Archival gummed or Tyvek Tape
- e Exposure
5 Multiple choice questions
- Locate the horizon line toward the bottom of the frame.
- A few days
5 True/False questions
A technique used to correct imperfections such as scratches and dust marks on finished prints is called:
spotting → burning
In a 2:1 ratio, the shadow side of the subject would meter at X stop(s) less than the highlight side → factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
26. A chromogenic emulsion is one that contains ____ as well as ____ → FL or CC30M
Bit depth refers to:
the number of pixels per inch
the capacity of a memory card
the total number of pixels in an image
the amount of information contained in each pixel → contrast
To control the horizontal placement of a subject within the frame without affecting any other aspect of the scene you would most likely employ:
rise and fall
shift → Broad lighting