5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
- Most lenses are sharpest at an aperture closed down _____.
- Daylight film in Fluorescent use either?
- Sharpness from near to far is controlled by what?
- What Photoshop tool allows you to select an area of any size or shape by drawing freehand?
- a FL or CC30M
- b Lasso tool
- c Aperture
- d Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
- e 1-2
5 Multiple choice questions
- Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
- probably not be affected much
- To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- Zoom lens
5 True/False questions
an exaggeratedly sharp angle → 2-4 minutes
What is the most common way to adjust contrast? → The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
If your print will be viewed mostly under window light, what is the suggested Kelvin temperature of the lights you should use to evaluate your print?
5000K → Density
Using Tungsten film in Daylight what type of filter do you use? → Additive (R, G, B)
Which of the following movements most changes the apparent shape of objects viewed?
tilting the back of the camera
shifting the back of the camera
tilting the front of the camera
shifting the front of the camera → The dark areas of prints made on glossy paper do not appear as black as those made on matte paper.