5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A two-part work of art is called a(n):
- Dye-based inks are more vibrant than pigment-based inks, but unfortunately they have one important flaw when compared with pigment-based inks. What is it?
Profiles are not created for dye-based inks.
They are more expensive.
They fade more quickly.
They cannot be used on glossy paper.
- What kind of film can help reduce haze in a landscape?
- The adjustable diaphragm which is made of metal blades that determines the amount of light entering the camera is called:
- A color image with smooth gradations requires at least what bit depth?
- a lens aperture
- b diptych
- c They fade more quickly
- d 24 bits per pixel (8 per color), which gives 16,777,216 colors
- e Infrared
5 Multiple choice questions
- color and brightness
- A flatbed scanner.
- To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- brightness levels
- The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
5 True/False questions
The length of time that light strikes a light-sensitive surface when making an exposure is controlled by the:
-lens elements → Shutter
Daylight film in Fluorescent use either? → activity motion
How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine? → Black (0)
60. Fixer is also called_________. → Hypo
A magic wand tool is used for what? → The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.