5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sims Position
- Orthopnea Position
- a Every Other Hour
- b sitting erect in chair or sitting upright in bed supported by pillows behind the head and chest
- c an inflammation of the larynx
- d lying on the left side with right knee drawn up and with left arm drawn behind parallel to the back
- e Small cell lung cancer.
5 Multiple choice questions
- air-filled cavities lined with mucous membrane, located in the bones of the skull
- Testing method that utilizes a spirometer to record the volume of air inhaled or exhaled and the length of tiem each breath takes.
- Genetic disorder in which the lungs are clogged with large amounts of abnormally thick mucus.
- At Bedtime
- Shallow or slow respiration.
5 True/False questions
spirometer → a recording device that measure the amount of air inhaled or exhaled (volume) and the length of time required for each breath
p.r.n. → as needed
pneumocystis carinii pneumonia → a screening test for tuberculosis in which the skin of the arm is injected with a harmless antigen extracted from TB bacteria
pleurisy → Pain in the pleura.
p.c. → After Meals