5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ad lib.
- a the third division of the pharynx, is shared by both the respiratory and digestive systems
- b the surgical removal of a lobe of the lung
- c as much as desired
- d Urinary Output
- e the form of pneumoconios caused by coal dust in the lungs; also known as black lung disease
5 Multiple choice questions
- another name for the inflammation and thickening of the walls of the alveoli
- Every hour
- the sudden spasmodic closure of the larynx
- an inflammation of the pharynx
- Puncture of the chest wall with a needle to obtain fluid from the pleual cavity for diagnostic purposes, to drain pleural effusions or to reexpand a collapsed lung.
5 True/False questions
RLL → Right lower lobe.
antitussive → a contagious bacterial infection of the upper respiratory tract
NKA → continuous positive airway pressure
PCP → Positive expiratory pressure.
peak flow meter → the surgical repair of the pharynx