5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trendelenburg Position
- a the presence of pus in the pleural cavity between the layers of the pleural membrane
- b Metered-dose inhaler.
- c every 4 hours
- d the form of pneumoconios caused by coal dust in the lungs; also known as black lung disease
- e lying on back with body tilted so that the head is lower than the feet
5 Multiple choice questions
- Percussion & Auscultation
- Gas Volume
- Inflammation of the larynx.
- Short of Breath
- the act of taking in air as the diaphragm contracts and pulls downward
5 True/False questions
e → Volume of Total Exhaled Gas/min
interstitial fibrosis → another name for the inflammation and thickening of the walls of the alveoli
TB → Tuberculosis.
lung cancer → Surgical removal of the larynx.
PND → Without