5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pulmonary function tests
- a dilute
- b the visual examination of the larynx using a laryngoscope
- c a group of tests that measure volume and flow of air by utilizing a spirometer
- d bleeding from the nose that is usually caused by an injury, excessive use of blood thinners, or bleeding disorders; also known as a nosebleed
- e Without
5 Multiple choice questions
- the surgical removal of part of the pleura
- an apparatus for administering artificial respiration in cases of respiratory failure
- the surgical repair of the trachea
- Genetic disorder in which the lungs are clogged with large amounts of abnormally thick mucus.
- Every Other Hour
5 True/False questions
endotracheal intubation → the passage of a tube through the nose or mouth into the trachea to establish or maintain an open airway
nebulizer → Medical equipment that dispenses doses of medication in the form of a mist.
upper respiratory infections → among the terms used to describe the common cold; can be caused by any one of 200 different viruses
noc → Carbon dioxide.
hemoptysis → Spitting of blood or bloodstained sputum derived from the lungs or bronchial tubes as the result of a pulmonary or bronchial hemorrhage.