5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aspiration pneumonia
- Q2h, Q4h
- a Every 2 hrs, 4hrs
- b can occur when a foreign substance, such as vomit, is inhaled into the lungs
- c Paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea.
- d the abnormal buildup of carbon dioxide in the blood
- e Right lower lobe.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis, usually attacks the lungs
- lying down in any position
- Pattern of alternating periods of rapid breathing, slow breathin, and the absence of breathing.
- a thin, moist, and slippery membrane that covers the outer surface of the lungs and lines the inner surface of the rib cage
- small-volume nebulizer
5 True/False questions
silicosis → Small cell lung cancer.
elix → Upper respiratory infection.
laryngoplegia → Visual examination of the larynx using a laryngoscope.
pulmonologist → an abnormal condition caused by dust in the lungs that usually develops after years of environmental or occupational contact
I&O → Input & Output