5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Q (No Dot)
- phrenic nerves
- a Acid-fast bacillus.
- b Resistance (Airway)
- c stimulate the diaphragm and cause it to contract
- d four times a day
- e Blood Volume
5 Multiple choice questions
- air-filled cavities lined with mucous membrane, located in the bones of the skull
- Spitting of blood or bloodstained sputum derived from the lungs or bronchial tubes as the result of a pulmonary or bronchial hemorrhage.
- consists of the nose, mouth, pharynx, epiglottis, larynx, and trachea
- an inflammation of the pleura that produces sharp chest pain with each breath
- Accumulation of pus in the pleural cavity.
5 True/False questions
PEP → Positive end-expiratory pressure.
CTPA → Continuous positive airway pressure.
ad lib. → Right Lower Lobe
dyspnea → easy or normal breathing
oropharynx → the throat; receives the air after it passes through the nose