5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- diaphragmatic breathing
- a caused by inhaling silica dust in the lungs and usually occurs after working in occupations including foundry work, quarrying, ceramics, glass work, and sandblasting
- b the surgical repair of the trachea
- c a recording device that measure the amount of air inhaled or exhaled (volume) and the length of time required for each breath
- d a contagious bacterial infection of the upper respiratory tract
- e a relaxation technique used to relieve anxiety
5 Multiple choice questions
- the third division of the pharynx, is shared by both the respiratory and digestive systems
- An abnormal condition caused by dust in the lungs that usually develops after years of environmental or occupationa contact.
- The form pneumoconiosos caused by coal dust in the lungs.
- Every hour
5 True/False questions
emphysema → the progressive loss of lung function that is commonly attributed to long-term smoking
otolaryngologist → Inflammation of the larynx.
AFB → Acid-fast bacillus.
R.L.E. → Right Lower Extremity
pyothorax → the presence of pus in the pleural cavity between the layers of the pleural membrane