5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lung cancer
- a the tube located directly in front of the esophagus that extends from the neck to the chest; the windpipe
- b the surgical removal of the larynx
- c syrup
- d a condition in which cancer cells form in the tissues of the lung
- e a medication that expands the opening of the passages into the lungs
5 Multiple choice questions
- Venous Blood
- Chronic enlargement of bronchi or bronchioles resulting from an earlier lung infection that was not cured.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- among the terms used to describe the common cold; can be caused by any one of 200 different viruses
5 True/False questions
internal respiration → a pattern of alternating periods of hypopnea or apnea, followed by hyperpnea
VC → Pulmonary embolism.
aspiration pneumonia → a condition of having below-normal oxygen level in the blood
external respiration → the act of bringing air into and out of the lungs and exchanging gases from this air
anoxia → The absence of oxygen from the body/es gases, blood, or tissues.