5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- respiratory failure
- a Left Upper Lobe
- b the tube located directly in front of the esophagus that extends from the neck to the chest; the windpipe
- c Intensive Care Unit.
- d a condition in which the level of oxygen in the blood becomes dangerously low or the level of carbon dioxide becomes dangerously high
- e Prior To Admission
5 Multiple choice questions
- Visual examination of the bronchi using a bronchoscope.
- the watery flow of mucus from the nose
- a condition of having below-normal oxygen level in the blood
- after meals
- Myocardial Infarct
5 True/False questions
hemothorax → the muscle that separates the thoracic cavity from the abdomen
ARDS → Acute respiratory distress syndrome.
P&A → Percussion & Auscultation
asthma → A chronic alleric disorder characterized by spisodes of severe breathing difficulty, coughing and wheezing.
bacterial pneumonia → often caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae; is the only form of pneumonia that can be prevented through vaccination