5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How much Oxygen can be stored in a Bulk Reservoir?
- What is in a Brown cylinder?
- Give 2 clinical signs of hypoxemia.
- a Helium
- b 13,000 Cubic feet of gas
- c Medical equipment that dispenses doses of medication in the form of a mist.
- d Hypertension, Tachycardia.
- e Site of mental foremen
5 Multiple choice questions
- membranes enclosing the lung (visceral pleura) and lining the thoracic cavity (parietal pleura)
- pull air in
- nonionizing image of the lung to visualize lung lesions
- subdivisions of the lung, two on the left and three on the right
- spinous process on axis
5 True/False questions
phren/o → throat; passageway for food to the esophagus and air to the larynx
pneumon/o → normal breathing
left lung → Contagious bacterial infection of the upper respiratory tract that is characterized by a spasm like cough.
What provides a controlled O2 environment for an infant? → To provide a cool mist and O2 enrichment.
spir/o → breathing