5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What guage actually measures pressure but also records flow?
- What type of barometer indicates the downward force of Atmospheric pressure by the height of the column?
- a Mercury
- b Bourdon
- c deficient movement of air in and out of the lungs causing hypercapnia
- d bronchiole (little airway)
- e Condition in which the lung fails to expand because air cannot pass beyond the bronchioles that are blocked by secretions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- O2 Hood.
- remnants of spinous and transverse processes
- superior surface of the manubrium sterni
- The vitreous humor is located in the
- Abnormally rapid rate of respiration, usually of more than 20 breaths per minute.
5 True/False questions
visceral thorax → air passages/lungs
Vision → Bridge of nose
incentive spirometry → Medication administered to prevent, or relieve coughing.
Epiphysis → Scientific name for bone shaft
What FIO2 can a Partial rebreather deliver to the patient? → 35-60%