5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pneumocystis pneumonia
- What agency sets standards and safty guidelines for compressed gas?
- T/F. One of the body's first responces to hypoxemia is to increase the rate and depth of respirations?
- What device delivers O2 at pressures greater than 1 atmosphere?
- a pneumonia caused by the Pneumocystis carinii organism- a common opportunictic infection sen in those with postive human immunodeficiency
- b Hyperbaric chamber.
- c alveolar lining
- d True.
- e CGA
5 Multiple choice questions
- Foramen magnum contained here
- portion of pulmonary function testing that is a direct measurement of lung volume and capacity
- accumulation of pus in the pleural cavity
- (cuboidal) produce surfactant
5 True/False questions
_____________Provide constant concentrations of O2 by meeting or exceeding patients flow requirements? → Helps maintain a neutral thermal environment.
otolaryngologist → Specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, and throat.
What must be carefully controlled when using an Oxyhood with an infant? → 1.6
Percussion → excessive level of carbon dioxide in the blood
What is in a Black cylinder? → Nitrogen