5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Molecules that break through liquid surface and convert ot a free gass below boiling point is called?
- To qualify for TTO2 a patients PCO2 must be less than____ on supplemental O2?
- a occurs in disorders such as asthma or emphysema
- b alpha, beta adrenergic agonist
- c Evaporation
- d 45mmHg
- e partial pressure of carbon dioxide measuring the amount of carbon dioxide in the blood
5 Multiple choice questions
- beta-1, beta-2 agonist (sympathomimetics) prototype drugs
- Name a general sense that uses mechanoreceptors.
- Pain in the pleura.
- spinous process on axis
5 True/False questions
Diaphysis → Scientific name for bone shaft
Semi-circular canal → Name the parts of the inner ear that contain receptors for dynamic equilibrium
Tonsillitis → acute or chronic inflammation of the tonsils
Bradypnea → shallow breathing
thoracentesis → Puncture of the chest wall with a needle to obtain fluid from the pleual cavity for diagnostic purposes, to drain pleural effusions or to reexpand a collapsed lung.