5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the accuracy of Electrochemical analyzer?
- innermost intercostals
- a depress ribs 1-11, pull ribs down
- b Progressive loss of lung function due to a decrease in the total number of alveoli, the enlargement of the remaining alveoli, and then the progressive destruction of their walls.
- c +/- 2%
- d to listen; physical examination method of listening to the sounds within the body with the aid of a stethoscope, such as auscultation of the chest for heart and lung sounds
- e Name a special sense that use photo receptors.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Creating an opening into the trachea and inserting a tube to facilitate the passage of air or the removal of secretions.
- Either an Air entrainment nebulizer or O2 blender-humidifier system w/ T-tube Briggs Adapter.
- Most posterior part of cranium
- spinous process on axis
- inherited condition of exocrine gland malfunction causing secretion of abnormally thick viscous mucus that obsructs passageways within the body
5 True/False questions
lungs → lobe (a portion)
Bradypnea → slow breathing
Eupnea → normal breathing
How many ml's of O2 will dissolve in 1 ml of blood at 37* C and 760 mmHg? → 0.023 ml's
right lung → 28 levels (3 lobes)