5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When withdrawing Nitric oxide therapy, what should you do to prevent the "rebound effect"?
- superior articular facet
- Eustacian tube
- a limits movement, protects spinal cord
- b portion of pulmonary functions testing that is a direct measurment of lung volume and capacity
- c Name the part of the ear that is located between the pharynx and the middle ear.
- d 1) increase size 2) creates negative air pressure in lungs 3)air flows in to equalize pressure 4) air pressure in lungs becomes positive 5) air moves out to equalize pressure
- e Flush with O2.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Genetic disorder in which the lungs are clogged with large amounts of abnormally thick mucus.
- < 88mmHg
- 16-20 hyaline cartilage c-shaped rings
- Either an Air entrainment nebulizer or O2 blender-humidifier system w/ T-tube Briggs Adapter.
- bronchial tree
5 True/False questions
glottis → subdivisions of the lung, two on the left and three on the right
The more critically ill the patient__________ → limits movement, protects spinal cord
Palatines → Posterior part of hard plate
Tonsillitis → acute or chronic inflammation of the tonsils
vertebral foramen → potential space between the visceral and parietal layers of the pleura