5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- heart, esophagus, nerves, blood vessels
- T/F. Large volume aerosol generators allow for adjustment of air entrainment that determines the delivered FIO2?
- a True.
- b thin, watery discharge from the nose
- c ability to breathe only in an upright position
- d accumulation of pus in the pleural cavity.
- e mediastinum
5 Multiple choice questions
- part of the pharynx directly behind the nasal passages
- condition limiting the intake of air into the lungs
- lower respiratory tract
- Surgical removal of all or part of a lung.
5 True/False questions
mucous membranes → thin sheets of tissue that line the respiratory passages and secrete mucus, a viscid (sticky) fluid
Peak Expiratory Flow Rate (PEFR) → measure of the fastest flow of exhaled air after maximal inspiration
Dysphonia → hoarseness
What FIO2 can a Nonrebreather deliver to the patient? → 40-50%
levatores costarum-longis → (lift ribs long) elevate ribs 9-12