5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fovea centralis of the Macula lutea
- The Atmosphere is composed of 4 gases, what are they?
- a compound in the body that is released by injured cells in allergic reactions, inflammation,etc., causing constriction of bronchial smooth muscle, dilaton of blood vessels
- b N2, O2, AR, CO2
- c Photoreceptors for sharp, color sensation are
- d excision of the adenoids
- e The area on the retina with the greatest concentration of cones is the _____________of the_______________
5 Multiple choice questions
- Emerson "hot pot."
- high-pitched, musical sounds heard on auscultation of the lung as air flows through a narrowed airway- occurs in disorders such as asthma or emphysema
- Name a special sense that use photo receptors.
5 True/False questions
What provides a controlled O2 environment for an infant? → < 60mmHg
Spirometry → remnants of spinous and transverse processes
Pleura → Name the auditory ossicle located between the malleus and stapes
How many ml's of O2 will dissolve in 1 ml of blood at 37* C and 760 mmHg? → 0.023 ml's
What relative humidity % is delivered by a Wick Humidifier? → 100%