5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name 3 ways to make a tonal adjustment in Photoshop
- A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many?
- In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what?
- Printers use what set of colors?
- What angle of view does a reflected light meter read?
- a Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
- b High Dynamic Range
- c Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
- d Subtractive primaries (plus black)
- e 8 stops
5 Multiple choice questions
- Add yellow
- Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
- It increases
- Intensity (aperture) x Time (shutter)
- Follow focus
5 True/False questions
What is the effect of front lighting? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
What is dodging? → Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field? → More of the background and foreground are sharp.
Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature? → 3200 Kelvin
An SLR camera uses what to allow you to see exactly what you'll photograph? → To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.