5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name 3 ways to make a tonal adjustment in Photoshop
- The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what?
- Stopping a lens down from f/8 to f/16 represents a X stop difference
- In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what?
- If your print will be viewed mostly under window light, what is the suggested Kelvin temperature of the lights you should use to evaluate your print?
- a aperture diameter
- b 5000K
- c Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
- d High Dynamic Range
- e Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Change the shutter speed. The longer the shutter speed, the lighter the background will be. The faster the shutter speed, the darker the background will be because less existing light is captured.
- Reflected light meter
- Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
- The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
- Shutter speed & aperture
5 True/False questions
What is gamut? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light? → sRGB
The smallest unit of digital information is called a what? → Bit
What are the three main factors that affect depth of field? → 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
An 8x10 at 240 ppi will have a resolution of what? → 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)