5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- This technique allows you to keep a subject that is moving toward you well focused
- What is TTL?
- The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what?
- How can you change the brightness of the background when using flash?
- a lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
- b Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
- c Follow focus
- d Add yellow
- e Change the shutter speed. The longer the shutter speed, the lighter the background will be. The faster the shutter speed, the darker the background will be because less existing light is captured.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
- Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
- Add red
- The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
5 True/False questions
What is the Aperture in a lens? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
What is the general rule of thumb for the measurement of a 'normal' lens? → ISO
To produce optimal sharpness, detail, and resolution, is a higher or lower ISO setting better? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
Why is depth of field greater on a short lens versus a long lens? → Short lighting
What kind of meter is built in to most cameras? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.