5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- If you must move to reduce the amount of flash reaching your subject, how far do you move?
- In a 2:1 ratio, the shadow side of the subject would meter at X stop(s) less than the highlight side
- Name 2 ways you can decrease depth of field
- What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- a 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
- b Add red
- c One stop less
- d To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.
- e Metamerism
5 Multiple choice questions
- factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
- Depth of field
- Follow focus
- 1-1/2 to 2 stops
5 True/False questions
Can you save layers in a JPEG file format? → A RAW file that has been altered
Doubling the aperture setting creates how many stops difference in the amount of light reaching the sensor? → factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → Subtractive primaries (plus black)
The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what? → Cyan
When mixed in varying proportion, the subtractive primary colors produce what? → All colors