5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what?
- What do the bars on the right of a histogram represent?
- A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what?
- If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- What is a flag?
- a Add cyan
- b The impression of human visual perspective
- c Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
- d White (255)
- e aperture diameter
5 Multiple choice questions
- Use and adjustment layer
- 5,000 Kelvin
- Add magenta
- emphasizes textures
- 90 degrees. If using to eliminate reflections, it should be used at 35 degrees.
5 True/False questions
Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature? → Cyan
What color is opposite Red on the color wheel? → Magenta
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → A new layer
A histogram shows what in an image? → Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
What does the term "stop" mean? → A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.