5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture, what mode are you working in?
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- Name 2 ways you can decrease depth of field
- Sharpness from near to far is controlled by what?
- Stopping a lens down from f/8 to f/16 represents a X stop difference
- a Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
- b 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
- c Aperture
- d 5,000 Kelvin
- e Shutter-priority
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3200 Kelvin
- factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
- 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- RAID system
5 True/False questions
A magic wand tool is used for what? → 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
If your print will be viewed mostly under window light, what is the suggested Kelvin temperature of the lights you should use to evaluate your print? → Hue, Luminance, Saturation
If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add cyan
An image made of pixels is sometimes called what? → Bit
To produce optimal sharpness, detail, and resolution, is a higher or lower ISO setting better? → Lower