5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- When the additive primaries are mixed together equally, what is created?
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors?
- What is a BYTE?
- a A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- b Blue & Green
- c An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
- d 5,000 Kelvin
- e White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Total number of pixels
- More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- Follow focus
5 True/False questions
Convex lenses cause light rays to do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
Name two ways you can increase depth of field (other than changing aperture) → Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
An in-camera reflected meter reading a very light toned scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do? → Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
What angle should a polarizing filter be to the sun for best results? → 90 degrees. If using to eliminate reflections, it should be used at 35 degrees.
What is a BIT? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.