5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest?
- What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light?
- What is the Rule of Two?
- A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what?
- What is a BIT?
- a The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
- b Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
- c 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- d ISO
- e Blown highlights
5 Multiple choice questions
- Intensity (aperture) x Time (shutter)
- Black (0)
- Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
5 True/False questions
A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation? → factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors? → Blue & Green
As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field? → It increases
What color is between Magenta and Cyan on the color wheel? → Blue
This kind of meter is preferred by photographers working in a studio situation where lighting conditions can be altered → Yellow