L21 Consumption and Wellbeing
Terms in this set (8)
Post purchase behaviour
The stage of the buyer decision process in which consumers take further action after purchase, based on their satisfaction or dissatisfaction
a mild, positive emotional state resulting from a favorable evaluation of a consumption outcome.
Post consumption emotions
- Attitude/ behaviour/ loyalty
"The importance ascribed to the ownership and acquisition of material goods in achieving major life goals or desired states." (Richins 2004)
Traits of materialistic people
- self-centered and selfish
- acquiring and showing-off possessions
- seek lifestyles full of possessions
- own many possessions that do not lead to greater happiness
"Careful use of resources and avoidance of waste" (DeYoung 1986)
"Personal satisfaction, fulfilment and happiness result from a commitment to the nonmaterial aspects of life" (Zavestoski 2002)
- Happiness is related to relative income, not absolute income
- Not much change in well-being as nations become wealthier
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
POSITIVE PSYCH FINAL
positive test 1: chapters 1-3
Psych 243-Positive Psychology PSU exam 1
Positive Psych. Test
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
L23 Not for profit marketing
L22 Ethical Marketing Practices
L20 Retailing and Shopping
L19 Strategic Marketing Process and Measuring marketing success
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
L15 Developing new products and services. Product lifecycle.
L16 Personal Selling and Sales Management
L18 Managing marketing channels and supply chains