5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maximum depth of field at a given aperture is achieved by focusing at what?
- Doubling the aperture setting creates how many stops difference in the amount of light reaching the sensor?
- What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim?
- This viewing option gives you the most accurate size version of your image in Photoshop
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- a A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- b Actual Pixel view
- c Short lighting.
- d One stop
- e Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
- Incident light meter
- The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.
- Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
- Blown highlights
5 True/False questions
What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light? → Metadata
What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face? → Butterfly lighting
How can you change the brightness of the background when using flash? → White (255)
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → Yellow
How would you define exposure in mathematical terms? (X times Y = exposure) → To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.