5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors?
- The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what?
- What is burning?
- What is the Rule of Two?
- Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements?
- a Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
- b 256
- c Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
- d Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- e lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
5 Multiple choice questions
- White (255)
- Very wide at about 180 degrees
- It should match the focal length. Too wide and it's inefficient; too narrow and it will vignette; most likely the vignette would occur with wide angle of 28mm and below.
- factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
5 True/False questions
A magic wand tool is used for what? → Metadata fields that hold info on photographer, subject, and usage.
What angle of view does a reflected light meter read? → lens-to-subject distance
What are quad- and hex- tone printing? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
What is the effect of front lighting? → Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
What is a color profile? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.