5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation?
- The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what?
- Can you save layers in a JPEG file format?
- What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used?
- Perspective is affected by what?
- a No
- b lens-to-subject distance
- c lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
- d factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
- e Jpg
5 Multiple choice questions
- It should match the focal length. Too wide and it's inefficient; too narrow and it will vignette; most likely the vignette would occur with wide angle of 28mm and below.
- Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
- One stop
5 True/False questions
This viewing option gives you the most accurate size version of your image in Photoshop → Actual Pixel view
Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing? → Black (0)
Sharpness from near to far is controlled by what? → Aperture
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → Additive (R, G, B)
What do the bars on the right of a histogram represent? → White (255)