5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Going clockwise around the color wheel, starting with RED, what is the progression of colors?
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- What is interpolated resolution?
- What kind of meter is built in to most cameras?
- Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do?
- a 5,000 Kelvin
- b Reflected light meter
- c Use and adjustment layer
- d Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
- e Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta
5 Multiple choice questions
- The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
- The amount of information contained in each pixel
- Short lighting.
- To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
5 True/False questions
A ring of thin, overlapping leaves located inside the lens is called what? → Bit
In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what? → Magenta
As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field? → It increases
A histogram with peaks on either end of the histogram and a deep valley in between represents what? → A high contrast image
Perspective is affected by what? → The number of pixels per unit of length in a image