5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name 2 ways you can decrease depth of field
- What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light?
- Going clockwise around the color wheel, starting with RED, what is the progression of colors?
- Contrast measures what in a print?
- What is dodging?
- a 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
- b Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta
- c ISO
- d The difference between light and dark.
- e Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
5 Multiple choice questions
- Black (0)
- stopped down
- Additive (R, G, B)
- Follow focus
- lens-to-subject distance
5 True/False questions
In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image? → Total number of pixels
As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field? → It increases
When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do? → Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
What is a derivative file? → Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
To minimize facial wrinkles, this type of lighting is best → Diffused front lighting