5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements?
- A technique used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called what?
- What is interpolated resolution?
- Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest?
- An 8x10 at 240 ppi will have a resolution of what?
- a 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
- b Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
- c 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- d Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- e Follow focus
5 Multiple choice questions
- Add yellow
- A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- The sensor's sensitivity to light
- The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
- A RAW file that has been altered
5 True/False questions
What angle of view does an incident meter read? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
What are IPTC fields used for? → Metadata fields that hold info on photographer, subject, and usage.
When the additive primaries are mixed together equally, what is created? → White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
What is the general rule of thumb for the measurement of a 'normal' lens? → Black (0)
What would you use an ICC profile for? → Absorbs equal quantities of all wavelengths of light. It allows you to use wider apertures or slower shutter speeds without changing color balance.