5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- IBIB and IBi
- MOA of mechlorethamine hydrochloride
- Describe Adverse Effects of Erythromycin.
- Blood supply for tumors
- Right Hemisphere
- a NVD is most common
Phlebitis and intense pain at the injection site
Hearing loss, vertigo, and dizziness
May be Cardiotoxic
- b This half of the brain specializes in perception of physical environment, art, nonverbal communication, music & spiritual aspects. It receives information from and controls the opposite side of the body.
- c served by blood capillaries that have no tight junctions - paracellular transport facilitates supply of nutrients that promotes growth of the tumor
- d possible genotypes for blood type B
- e cross-link DNA-->inhibition of DNA synthesis & function
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1) humanized
2) binds the her-2-neu receptor, inhibits growth of the cell AND promotes antibody dependent cell killing. Takes advantage of fact that some breast cancers overexpress HER2Neu
3) cardiotox, esp with doxo; hypersensitivity.
- Assess for positive TB tests
Adhere to long term therapy
Monitor Serum drug levels
Vitamin B6 supplement
FINISH ALL DOSES
- 18;14 BCL2 constituitively activates anti-apoptotic gene BCL2 in b cells.
- the rolandic sulcus
- Acromegaly, tumors
5 True/False questions
Describe the influence of the efflux of potassium ions on the repolarizing phase of the action potential → lateral ventricles -> interventricular foramina of Monro -> third ventricle -> cerebral aqueduct -> fourth ventricle -> central canal of spinal cord
Estriol → a major estrogen during pregnancy, the estrogen synthesized by the placenta
positive → In the late follicular phase, is estrogen feedback positive or negative upon GnRH
Antigen B → typically signal cells to divide, but if mutated become overactive & tell cells to divide/grow when they normally shouldn't
What are Y-linked genes? → Genes found on the Y chromosome