Do, does, did, doing: questions and answers
Terms in this set (10)
How often do you go to the market?
1. Usually about twice a week.
Did you study last night?
2. No, I din't. I was too tired.
What are you doing now?
3. I'm watching TV.
Does Simone work as an accountant?
4. No, she doesn't. She is a doctor.
Where did you go after work?
5. I met some friends for coffee.
Do you like heavy metal music?
6. No, I don't. it's too loud.
Why did Abed call you?
7. He needed my advice.
Where do they live?
8. They live around the corner from us.
Are you doing your homework now?
9. No, I'm not. I'm chatting to my friends.
Yes, I did. I learnt how to use do and does.
10. Did you learn anything new in class?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Glossary 1 - 4 Verbs
FEMETE Interview Questions
Yes/No Questions with "do" "does"
Face 2 Face Elementary unit 3 sentences
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Do, does, did, doing
Present Simple or Continuous?