5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When mixed in varying proportion, the subtractive primary colors produce what?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field?
- Convex lenses cause light rays to do what?
- What are luminance and illuminance?
- a bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
- b All colors
- c More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- d Aperture-Priority
- e Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
5 Multiple choice questions
- stopped down
- Broad lighting
- The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
- Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
- Zoom lens
5 True/False questions
What angle should a polarizing filter be to the sun for best results? → 90 degrees. If using to eliminate reflections, it should be used at 35 degrees.
Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture → Shutter-Priority
What is burning? → Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what? → aperture diameter
What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face? → Broad lighting