5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale
- To produce optimal sharpness, detail, and resolution, is a higher or lower ISO setting better?
- If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- What is the effect of front lighting?
- To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended?
- a Infinity
- b Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- c Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
- d Lower
- e Add cyan
5 Multiple choice questions
- factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
- Additive (R, G, B)
- Reflected light meter
- The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
- bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
5 True/False questions
How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
What two camera controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor? → To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
Blue is opposite what color on the color wheel? → 5,000 Kelvin
What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used? → Jpg
If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add blue