5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale
- What is TTL?
- What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light?
- What is the general rule of thumb for the measurement of a 'normal' lens?
- What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used?
- a ISO
- b Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
- c Jpg
- d Infinity
- e The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Add blue
- Broad lighting
- Variations command
- Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
- In the middle
5 True/False questions
Doubling the aperture setting creates how many stops difference in the amount of light reaching the sensor? → It increases
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture, what mode are you working in? → Shutter-priority
What would you use an ICC profile for? → To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image? → Bit
What kind of film can help reduce haze in a landscape? → Infrared