5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When the additive primaries are mixed together equally, what is created?
- Generally, how much exposure compensation (in stops) should be used when using a polarizing filter?
- What is focal length, technically?
- Digital cameras use what set of primary colors?
- Stopping a lens down from f/8 to f/16 represents a X stop difference
- a The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
- b 1-1/2 to 2 stops
- c White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
- d Additive (R, G, B)
- e Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Metadata fields that hold info on photographer, subject, and usage.
- Zoom lens
- Incident light meter
5 True/False questions
What is a BYTE? → An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what? → Blown highlights
If an image is too yellow, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add yellow
What is the inverse square law? → International Standards Organization
How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine? → Black (0)