5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is focal length, technically?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do?
- a Flat lighting
- b Use and adjustment layer
- c The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
- d Add cyan
- e Shutter-Priority
5 Multiple choice questions
- One stop less
- Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
- Blown highlights
5 True/False questions
What color is opposite Green on the color wheel? → Magenta
Contrast measures what in a print? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
What is TTL? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
Name two ways you can increase depth of field (other than changing aperture) → 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → A RAW file that has been altered