5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim?
- Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements?
- What is the best color profile for web images?
- To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended?
- What is the color temperature of direct sunlight?
- a Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- b Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- c Short lighting.
- d Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
- e sRGB
5 Multiple choice questions
- Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- A RAW file that has been altered
- Subtractive primaries (plus black)
- White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
- Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
5 True/False questions
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → 8 stops
A histogram with peaks on either end of the histogram and a deep valley in between represents what? → Levels adjustment
Can you save layers in a JPEG file format? → No
Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing? → 8 bits
If an image is too green, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add magenta