Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (8)
a device for gathering information
- The $1.1bn probe will circle Jupiter for 20 months
- There was a probe in a company's finances
(v.) to examine, investigate thoroughly; (n.) an investigation; a device used to explore or examine
- The interviewer probed into his private life
searching or investigating
- The interviewer asked a lot of probing questions
The path of an object as it revolves around another object in space
- the Moon's orbit around the Earth
The path an object follows as it moves around another object
- The satellite orbits the Earth every 48 hours.
that goes around the object
- London orbital
A vehicle designed for space flight.
- Nova was developing in parallel as a booster capable of hurling a spacecraft to the Moon on a direct flight mission.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Earth In The Universe
Exploring Space - G7 Science
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Vite et bien
Poser un lapin