5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest?
- The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what?
- When the size of the aperture is decreased, it is said to be what?
- What do the bars on the right of a histogram represent?
- a stopped down
- b 5,000 Kelvin
- c 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- d The sensor's sensitivity to light
- e White (255)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blown highlights
- More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- 1) Use a shorter focal length; 2) Move farther away from the subject
- A RAW file that has been altered
5 True/False questions
What is dodging? → Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
What angle of view does an incident meter read? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
This kind of lens has a variable focal length → Reflected light meter
An 8x10 at 240 ppi will have a resolution of what? → 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what? → lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed