5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This technique allows you to keep a subject that is moving toward you well focused
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed
- What is the term used to describe data contained in a digital image?
- This viewing option gives you the most accurate size version of your image in Photoshop
- What is the general rule of thumb for the measurement of a 'normal' lens?
- a Follow focus
- b Actual Pixel view
- c Metadata
- d Aperture-Priority
- e The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- White (255)
- A high contrast image
- 1) Use a shorter focal length; 2) Move farther away from the subject
5 True/False questions
What is a derivative file? → Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
Doubling the aperture setting creates how many stops difference in the amount of light reaching the sensor? → Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
If you must move to reduce the amount of flash reaching your subject, how far do you move? → To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.
What is burning? → Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light? → ISO