5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light?
- What is the color temperature of direct sunlight?
- What is the Rule of Two?
- What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face?
- The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what?
- a The sensor's sensitivity to light
- b ISO
- c Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
- d Butterfly lighting
- e Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
5 Multiple choice questions
- Glossy paper
- Dynamic range
- The impression of human visual perspective
- It increases
5 True/False questions
What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
Generally, how much exposure compensation (in stops) should be used when using a polarizing filter? → 8 bits
According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash? → Black (0)
What do the bars on the right of a histogram represent? → Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
Resolution refers to what? → The number of pixels per unit of length in a image