5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field?
- What is the general rule of thumb for the measurement of a 'normal' lens?
- This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels
- What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face?
- A magic wand tool is used for what?
- a Selecting portions of the image based on color
- b More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- c JPEG
- d The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
- e Creates deep shadows in eye pockets, under nose, and chin.
5 Multiple choice questions
- All colors
- A RAW file that has been altered
- 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
5 True/False questions
This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data → RAID system
This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer → White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
This viewing option gives you the most accurate size version of your image in Photoshop → Actual Pixel view
The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what? → Broad lighting
Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors? → 256