5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Parietal Lobe
- a Contains post central angular gyrus, center for comprehension of written material
- b the normal separation and migration of chromosomes during cell division
- c a break in the continuity of a bone resulting from a blow, twisting, or crushing injury
- d Which nerve provides the sensory for smell?
- e _________ stores T3 and T4 for later use. Tyrosine and iodine covalently bond to create T1. T2 is produced when 2 iodine bond to Tyrosine
5 Multiple choice questions
- area in the frontal lobe which is important for planning and initiating higher level thinking
- bleeding following delivery
- Decreased testosterone levels can cause klinefelters syndrome, delayed puberty, gynecomastia and what other codition
- when a euploid cell has more than the diploid number of chromosomes
- "exiting" conducting away from the central nervous system (descending and often motor)
5 True/False questions
Cryptomenorrhoea → Site, alternate host, or carrier that harbors pathogenic organisms and serves as a source from which other individuals can be infected.
bisphosphonates → rotation of the forearm with palms facing up
Sodium potassium pump → Antiviral compound sometimes used to treat influnza type A infections.
dorsiflexion → soft tissue injury resulting from a blow or blunt trauma and does not usually affect ms structures but leaves a bruised area
gray matter → made up of myelin and axons