5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- thumb extension, finger flexion
- a made up of the medulla oblongata, the Pons, and the midbrain
- b _________ stores T3 and T4 for later use. Tyrosine and iodine covalently bond to create T1. T2 is produced when 2 iodine bond to Tyrosine
- c stimulates the production of red blood cells
- d C8 motor
- e incomplete fracture, remains secure on one side
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hormone secreted by the small intestine (duodenum) in response to low pH (e.g., from stomach acid). It promotes the release of bicarbonate from the pancreas to act as a buffer.
- Which cranial nerve mediate the taste from the anterior 2/3 of the tongue?
- controls the internal environment of the bod, is self regulating; includes the sypmathetic system (fight or flight) and the parasympathetic system
- ion pumps will move Na and K ions agianst the concetration gradient using energy
- (M) Muscles of the larynx, cleidomastoideus (dog), cleidocervicalis (dog), trapezius
5 True/False questions
Hypoparathyroidism → ____________ would cause polyuria and polydipsia
Myasthenia Gravis → aka MG; chronic autoimmune disease in which there is an abnormality in the neuromuscular function causing episodes of muscle weakness; affect muscles that control eye movement, eyelids, chewing, swallowing, coughing & facial expression
arthrocentesis → aspiration of synovial fluid or used to instill meds
Vector → Which pathway begins in the precentral gyrus, travels through the internal capsule, synapses in the brainstem, and then travels to different muscles?
Epidemic → compact layers of epithelial tissue shed from the skin