5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- XII Hypoglossal
- a Excessive consumption of iodine MAY cause development of Goiter, Hypothyroidism, ___________, Thyroid Papillary Cancer, and/or iodermia (serious skin reaction.
- b Which cranial nerve mediates the taste from the posterior 1/3 of the tongue?
- c created passageway (tube) to connect ventricles to different paths to drain excess fluid
- d (most of the nerves in the body), only found in the CNS, interconnect other neurons
- e (M) Tongue muscles (geniohyoideus, thryrohyoideus, stylohyoideus)
5 Multiple choice questions
- the ease with which ions may pass though a membrane
- (M) Dorsal oblique muscle
- chronic degenerative disease of the liver
- ________ in the thyroid contain thyroglobulin, a glycoprotein rich in tyrosine. Iodide is trapped in the thyroid and reacts to tyrosine.
- Which nerves is the only one to start dorsally and then project ventrally?
5 True/False questions
Iodine → ________ would inhibit the production of T3 and T4
Excoriation → rotation of the forearm with palms facing down
Cellulitis → inflammation of the sub-cutaneous layer of the skin
finger abduction, adduction → L3 motor
trigeminal → Which cranial nerve mediates the sensory of the anterior 2/3 of tongue?