5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Performance patterns
- no Acetoin
- How is fungi categorized and identified?
- Absorbs water and forms feces
- a Structually vs. metabolically like bacteria.
- b Large intestine
- c VP Test- no color change
- d Patterns of behavior related to daily life activities that are habitual or routine. Include habits, routines, rituals, and roles
- e total knee replacement
5 Multiple choice questions
What does the CAMP determine?
- ankle-foot orthosis
- allows for focusing- fine tunes focus
- sheet of proteins that anchor thin filaments and connect myofibrils
5 True/False questions
TIA → Alcoholics Anonymous
Plasmodium falciparum → EMB- Dark purple with or without green metallic sheen. Organism ferments lactose and or sucrose with much acid production
dystrophin → Classified by function.
The red tube furthest to the right (-/-) → The presence of coenzyme catalase.
Darkfield Microscope →
Specimens appear bright against a dark background, no staining required-Live specimens may be observed