5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary region of food and water absorption
- Does the cat have a uvula?
- a No
- b electrocardiogram
- c inpatient; interphalangeal
- d Active Assisted Range of Motion
- e Small intestine
5 Multiple choice questions
- low temperature (LTH) - 63o C for 30 min High Temperature short time (HTST) aka. Flash method - 72o C for 15 sec Ultra High Temperature (UHT) - raises the temperature from 74o C to 140o C rapidly and in less than 5 seconds lowers the temp back to 74o C
The above tubes have been incubated for 24 hours, after incubating all four tubes remained yellow with no bubble formation. Thus, 8 drops of reagent A and B were added to tubes 1 and 2. Which tube indicates a positive result, 1 or 2?
- sensory integration
- Tricloson ----binds to--- ENR---which binds to---NAD. Now the entire structure of Tricloson-ENR-NAD can't participate in fatty acid synthesis.
5 True/False questions
CFU → Colony Forming Units
Z disc → inpatient; interphalangeal
Bacillus cereus → What comon gram positive bacteria does the starch hydrolysis test for
What color will something be if it is a mannitol fermenter? → Yellow
Immuneofluorescence (Fluorescent antibody staining) →
Which one of these tubes would indicate that the organism is able to ferment sugar and also has a gas by product when running a starch hydrolysis test?