5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bacterial Cell Wall
- Immuneofluorescence (Fluorescent antibody staining)
- The red tube furthest to the right (-/-)
- inhibited by salt
Which one of these tubes would indicate no fermentation when running a sugar fermentation test?
- b Composed of peptidoglycan.
- c involves flourochromes that are chemically attached to antibodies known to bind specific microorganisms
- d day
- e Mannitol salt- poor growth/ no growth
5 Multiple choice questions
- Thin film of bacteria on a slide.
- disease causing ability
- focuses light through the specimen
5 True/False questions
the monosaccharides are absorbed into the intestinal vili and transported via the → Intervention process: Occupations and activities selected for specific clients that meet therapeutic goals.
Starch agar →
What type of agar is used in this test?
Thymosin → Function not well understood, affects nuclear architecture, two receptors specific to __________ have been found on human T-cells
how many audible sounds should you have heard? → objmag x ocu.mag
Potential problem is specimen is not handled carefully → Pathogen may die
Overgrowth of normal flora may inhibit growth of pathogen
Presence of contaminants may interfere with identification of the pathogen