5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 30 - 300 CFU - Number of CFU/Amount Plated X Dilution = CFU/g or ml
- Communication and social skills
- Pink/Red on Phenol Red
- a Neutral
- b Quiet and effortless functions that interact physical and mental activity, resulting in a relaxed state
- c 250 CFU - 250/0.1 X 10-5
- d Actions or behaviors a person uses to communicate and interact with others in an interactive environment
- e A process that involves two or more individuals or elements that reciprocally and continually influence and affect one another through the ongoing relationship
5 Multiple choice questions
- home exercise program
- What color is a negative phenol red broth test (basic)
- Gain of e-
- Peridontal ligament
5 True/False questions
Would this be a positive or negative oxidase test?
Coagulase test →
The above test is used to determine whether an organism has the ability to clot. What is this test called?
Decarboxylase → decarboxylase- no color change
The pink tube (+) →
The above tubes have been incubated for 24 hours, after incubating all four tubes remained yellow with no bubble formation. Thus, 8 drops of reagent A and B were added to tubes 1 and 2. Which tube indicates a positive result, 1 or 2?
Tricuspid valve → The right atrioventricular valve, or .........., prevents backflow into the right atrium when the right ventricle is contracting.