5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What angle of view does a spot meter read?
- What is focal length, technically?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture
- Middle Ages or Dark Ages
- solus, a, um
- a Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
- b The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
- c Shutter-Priority
- d alone, only
- e called dark because there wasn't much written about what happened in the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms
5 Multiple choice questions
largest order of birds comprising about half the known species
- RAID system
- Fairly dark part of the ocean under the sunlit zone where fewer animals live
- The layers of gases and mist that cover a planet, such as the earth.
5 True/False questions
The Celts → groups of Celts each following a different king
Calf → the characteristic sound produced by a bird
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed, what mode are you working in? → Aperture-priority
What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light? → A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
defend → Rebellion against authority (especailly by seamen or soilders against their officers).