5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- field marks
- a When the moon is between the earth and the sun, completely covering the sun, causing the moon to cast a shadow upon the earth.
- b one who stays for only a short time
- c fortune, chance
- d joy, gladness
distinctive markings which help in recognizing specific plants and animals
5 Multiple choice questions
- An outsider from a different place or country
the preserved remains or traces of an organism that lived in the past.
- Lines around the edge(s) of text, a page, a cell, or a table
- it got too large to protect
5 True/False questions
What kind of meter is built in to most cameras? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
molting → special gift God gave animals so they know how to do things like migrate
the phylum to which segmented worms belong
What does a neutral density filter do? → International Standards Organization
terreo → I frighten