5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Chronic enlargement of bronchi or bronchioles resulting from an earlier lung infection that was not cured.
- b Accumulation of blood in the pleural cavity.
- c Surgical removal of all or part of a lung.
- d Accumulation of pus in the pleural cavity.
- e Surgical removal of the larynx.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The absence of oxygen from the body/es gases, blood, or tissues.
- Specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders of the lungs and associated tissues.
- A condition of having below normal oxygen level in the blood.
- Shallow or slow respiration.
- The condition of having below normal oxygen levels in the body tissues and cells.
5 True/False questions
mediastinum → Bleeding from the nose.
tachypnea → Abnormally rapid rate of respiration, usually of more than 20 breaths per minute.
croup → The absence of oxygen from the body/es gases, blood, or tissues.
epistaxis → Bleeding from the nose.
thoracostomy → Creating an opening into the trachea and inserting a tube to facilitate the passage of air or the removal of secretions.